WOW we bought a WII (What are GOOD Games??)

LONE-STAR

<font color=green>1000 miles to far from Disney<br
We bought a wii. It's really cool but man it eats up a lot of time. We bought it Saturday. The only problem with it is it gets in the way of being on here. They better not come out with a FW game.

It is addictive isn't it. The boys bought us one last year. We have a lot of fun with it. The new Disney trivia game is fun.

we don't wii .

we don't have a wii.

we don't have xbox.

we don't have sega.

we don't have game boy.

we don't have play station.

we don't have atari.

I have a fishing pole.

Ain't that weird,,as soon as you get a fishing pole , all you wanna do is go fishing ! :lmao:

Wii "fit" kicks my butt....the freaking thing KNOWS when you are not standing in the proper stance! It has lots of balance games...walking across a tightrope, ski jumps. Lots of fun but I won't do it with anyone watching...

We love our Wii! Meija is right, Mario Kart is great. I play after the kids go to bed and I yell at the tv, good times! lol. We have Rock Band too, thats fun. The Ramones kick my butt though. lol. Guitar Hero came out with the whole band thing recently. My brother says Guitar Hero is better then Rock Band, I don't know. I like Rock Band, but I have never played Guitar Hero. I'll have to check out the Disney Trivia game, that sounds right up my alley. Oh, if you haven't already, pick up the remote charger. It's a God send.:thumbsup2

The Price is Right rocks! I do have a fishing one but it is just ok. I also like the carnival games.

I was thinking about getting that too....give us some details!!

We have the Disney ThinkFast Trivia game and it's a lot of fun. The vast majority of the trivia questions are related to disney characters and movies, so half the time I end up guessing at those as my daughters have seen them too many times. I haven't seen any park related questions yet, but there's thousands of questions in the game and we haven't seen them all. There are additional "speed" type games where you select which card is highest or lowest and the fastest person gets the points. The final round is the fun one because if you answer the question first you get to steal points from another player. I have to be very careful who I choose from or I end up with sad daughters or the "look" from the wife. In the end it's all fun.

Sorry I've been busy. The Trivia is a lot of fun like ORLcampers said. The speed rounds and take points away rounds are a hoot. My boys thought they had old mom beaten until we got to those rounds and then I whooped their butts. I was even holding the baby and still whooped 'em. Many at my work got WII for Christmas and several are renting the games first to try them out before they buy.

ooh...I didnt even THINK about renting games...good idea.

I bought a Wii point card today so I could but the internet browser already had wi-fi so why not. 2000 points came on the card for $20.00 it only took 500 points for the web browser. The web on its cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter