Wow!!! What?????

PrincessJen09

DIS Veteran
Ok. I have been gone for a while. It was a very busy year! But what happened to VMK? :eek: When did it close? :scared1: Can someone fill me in? Thanks!

VMK sadly closed on May 21st. Since it was just supposed to be a promotion for Disneyland's 50th celebration, they never really planned to keep it this long and decided to finally end it. I don't see why they couldn't have just closed it at the end of summer since a lot of ppl have nothing else to do w/ their spare time, but I just can't believe it's actually gone. :sad1:

Wow, I knew this would happen. But I still can't imagine if I came back to a page saying it's gone.

It seems Disney gave you a really crappy wedding present, as VMK closed the week following your wedding.

Congrats, btw.

Congratulations on your relationship! :) Woot wedding bells!

This is kind of OT, but I saw this Disney thing on the Travel Channel (I believe it was an edition of Samantha Brown... I love her!), anyway... There was some parade that was brought in as a promo for the 50th anniversary of DL, but it's still going on! I wonder if they are planning on closing that soon as well.

- Sugar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter