Wow... where have I been?

landmark

Addicted to Disney... not seeking cure.
This is the first time I've noticed this board :D

My DH is currently deployed with the National Guard. He was active duty Army for 12 yrs and then decided to get out and finish out his time with the National Guard. He was deployed overseas Dec 2002 - Sept 2003, then activated to a site about 3 hours away from Christmas eve until March of 2004, then notified April 28th that he would be deployed overseas again June 1 2004 (so we quickly got a trip to the world in before he left. So I'm impatiently waiting for him to come back home so that we can go back to the world and celebrate. I'm just hoping that he actually stays home for longer than 6 months this time.

They are always saying that military wives are so strong etc. Somedays I'm not so sure about that though..... :grouphug:

Nice to meet you all!

Hi! Another National Guard wife here! DH is deployed to Iraq since March and is expected back in 2005. We got a trip to WDW right before he was put on his orders. Which was so nice! he has been in the guards for over 20 years.
Nice to meet you!

I just noticed our coutdown clocks are VERY close to the same date!

Hello! Nice to see I'm not alone.. of course I knew that though, there are tons of us lately. Judging from the looks of our counters... we will be very happy wives in about 200+ days !!! Talk about willing a counter to go down....

Hi there! I am an Air National Guard wife with an activated (but THANKFULLY not deployed) DH. He has been in for over 20 years now, 5 years active, 14 guard (full timer at our base) and now has been activated since March 2003. Nice to have you hear!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter