WPASADI Audience Challenge #1, Get out your party clothes!

samkj

<font color=purple>I LOVE changing them for the ho
The WPASADI team's first challenge is now in the hands of the judges, so now its your turn! To join in the fun you must post your outfit before midnight tonight. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15927128#post15927128 Have fun and thank you for all your support! As soon as the judging is oover we'll be able to share our first project with you.

You will be walking the red carpet in what you think will be the ultimate in formalwear to attend a WPASADI Getting To Know You Event!

If you have already registered as an audience member, get your outfit "on" and post it on this thread! (No, you don't really need to have the outfit on you, just find a picture of what you would wear if you could be walking down a Red Carpet lined with Paparazzi!) No shoes and accessories necessary - just your clothing

If you are not an audience member and would like to become one, please fill out this application prior to posting your Red Carpet picture! - http://www.wdwinfo.com/WPASADI-reg.cfm . Entries that have not applied for the audience will not be eligible to win!

The Red Carpet will roll up at MIDNIGHT tonight (12/11/06) EST so any entries past that date will not count towards the prize. Tim Gunn (yes, me.. your favorite fashion guru!) will pick what he considers the top 12 outfits on the Red Carpet for both men and women and will post them in a poll for everyone on the DIS to vote for their favorite. The top winner in each category will win a visit from the Tag Genie with three tagging wishes of their choice! IN ADDITION: Of the two winners, one will be randomly selected by the judges TO WIN A $25 DISNEY GIFT CERTIFICATE!

Get out there on the Red Carpet!

Beautiful ladies! Terry looking good too! Judy, you had me LOL at your choice, but I love the choice!

PrincessSitka said:
I am on page 20.
Pixie dust for the disney team pixiedust:
Wow...beautiful!
appl.gif
appl.gif
appl.gif

All you lovely ladies have such magnificient outfits! I would hate to be the judge! :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter