WR Insiders Question

westcliffemom

Sometimes, I'm Pooh-brained!
Has anyone's account shown that their incentives have shipped? My son and daughter joined, both earned enough right away (a couple of days) to order incentives (seems like about two weeks ago.) Neither account is showing the points deducted (which they said would happen when it shipped). Just wondering what others experience has been with this. TIA!

My daughter redeemed on 11/16 for a WalMart and Claires gift certificate. As of this morning, the points have not been deducted which means they haven't been shipped. When she redeemed, the confirmation screen said it could take 2 - 6 weeks to be shipped.

Kathy

westcliffemom - You may want to check your son's account today. This morning, my daughter's account shows her points deducted so I'm assuming that means the reward was either shipped or is ready to be shipped. I'll post when we receive it.

BARBARAAPPLE said:
DD got her $20.00 WalMart card today so they do pay out, just takes awhile
Do you know when your daughter redeemed for her WalMart card? My DD "cashed in" 11/16 for WalMart and Claires gift cards. On 12/3, her points were deducted and she received the Claires card on 12/6. As of today, she's still waiting for the WalMart card. Needless to say, she's a bit disappointed. I know they said 2 - 6 weeks, but it's been 8 weeks now. Looks like I need to email them and find out what's going on.

Kathy

kpauley said:
Do you know when your daughter redeemed for her WalMart card? My DD "cashed in" 11/16 for WalMart and Claires gift cards. On 12/3, her points were deducted and she received the Claires card on 12/6. As of today, she's still waiting for the WalMart card. Needless to say, she's a bit disappointed. I know they said 2 - 6 weeks, but it's been 8 weeks now. Looks like I need to email them and find out what's going on.

Kathy

THE WEBSITE HAD ME CONFUSED THEY SENT 2 DIFFERENT EMAILS FOR ME TO SAY IT WAS OK FOR HER TO RECEIVE THE CARD SO I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHEN THE ORDER ACTUAL WENT IN.

eller said:
Hi, all! What is WR Insiders? Thanks!

Lori
WRInsiders is a club for elite kids and teens just like you who are deeply passionate and engaged with their world. WRInsiders is your chance to make your opinion count. Not just silly polls like all the other websites you’ve ever visited, but real scientific surveys that people who make decisions about products and services that affect your life will pay attention to! The deal is you earn points for completing surveys. You can then trade your points in for cool stuff!

http://wrinsiders.com/Kids/Register.aspx

I hadn't heard of that one! Thank you! I'm going to get my kids signed up.

Lori

Is anyone else still waiting for their WalMart G.C. from mid November? I know their site states orders placed after 11/20 may not be received until January, but we cashed out 11/16 and still nothing in today's mail - and January has basically come and gone. I emailed them two weeks ago and no response back. Any suggestions?

Kathy

Thanks signed dd up tonight. she can start earning points tomorrow. April

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter