WSHTS not crediting?

mnasmom3

<font color=darkorchid>Dear mnasmom3,<br>You are n
I see others are getting them to credit and my one active referral is also getting them to credit. Why can't I? Is anyone else having crediting issues w/them? I can't get them to credit at CD and I tried one at SR to see what would happen there too and nothing. :confused:

It sounds like you are probably having a cookie problem. Have you cleared all your cookies and run anti-spyware and anti-adware programs? I would run that and try doing one before you do any others offers. See if that works for you. (I am assuming that you are using a different email everytime you sign up for these if not that would definitely be your problem!) Also, space these out over a couple of days. Don't try and do these on the same day.

I am clearing cookies and using different email addys but I haven't run spyware in a while. I'll try that. Thanks.

WSHTS also sends out email confirmations where you have to click on the link to verify. If you are using gmail this will be in your junk email box. I have never had problems getting credit for these but then I always click on the email to confirm are you doing that as well?

I have one that hasn't credit either....not sure what the deal is....at CD...

hmmm, I haven't been looking for confirmations from them. I'll go clear out my email folders now and complete one and see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter