WW Sweets / Desserts Recipes

mommy2emily

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any low point desserts or snack recipes for Weight Watchers points?
I love sweets and am looking for some low point snacks, especially anything chocolatey

try deliaonline - she should have her gooey chocolate, prune and armangnac cakes on there:thumbsup2

Have you gone to the forums at WW? You do not have to be a paying member to join/post on the forums and they have tons of recipes in the threads. Word of caution though - always double check the numbers yourself because many times they are not quite right.

This one is a family favorite and you can switch it up by changing the flavor of the Crystal Light. You can also buy a lowfat graham cracker ready made crust, but double check the points

Lemonade Pie

8 oz. Fat Free Cool Whip
1 (1 oz.) Package Sugar Free Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 Cups Skim Milk
1 Tub Crystal Light Sugar Free Lemonade Soft Drink Mix
1/3 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
3 Packets Splenda

Spray sides and bottom of a 9” pie pan with butter flavored non-stick spray. Sprinkle graham crackers in bottom and up sides evenly. Set aside. In a medium bowl, combine pudding, milk, Splenda, and lemonade mix with a wire whisk until blended well. Place in refrigerator until set (about 20 minutes). Fold in cool whip. Spread mixture evenly over graham cracker crust. Place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Serves: 6
Per Serving: 128 Calories; 1g Fat (4.9% calories from fat); 3g Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 1mg Cholesterol; 327mg Sodium. Exchanges: 0 Grain (Starch); ½ Non-Fat Milk; 0 Fat.

Yet another..

Key Lime Pie

1/4 cup water
1 package (4 serving size) sugar-free lime jello
2 containers (6oz) fat-free key lime pie yogurt
1 tub FF whipped topping
1 Keebler Reduced Fat graham cracker pie crust

In microwave-safe measuring cup heat water on high for approx 1 minute until boiling. Whisk in gelatin until dissolved.
In large bowl whish together gelatin mixture and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. Carefully spread into crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
Garnish as desired and store in fridge.

CHIP AHOY DESSERT

½ cup FF milk
18 reduced fat Chip Ahoy cookies
2 cups FF milk
1 8oz. Cool Whip free
1 small box SF/FF instant chocolate pudding

Pour ½ cup of milk into a shallow bowl. Dip a cookie in the milk very briefly and line an 8 x 8 dish with 9 of them. Take ½ the Cool Whip & spread over cookies. Mix the pudding mix with the 2 cups of milk. Spread on top of Cool Whip. Dip next 9 cookies in milk & lay on top of pudding. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.

9 servings
Variations: Pecan Sandies and butterscotch pudding
Nilla wafers and cheesecake, lemon or banana pudding

I have not listed the points as nutritional info varies by manufacturer.

Hi greeneeyes,

I've tried the weight watchers forums, but I think I am doing something wrong as I haven't located any recipes yet?

Have you tried diet coke cakes or cupcakes? They are surprisingly super moist and delicious! Basically you take any boxed cake/cupcake powder and mix in one can of diet soda, then cook according to package directions... omitting everything else (eggs, oil, water, butter, etc). My fave combo is devil's food mix and diet Dr. Pepper... or for something different, diet Cherry Coke. If you do a white/yellow cake it would be best to do a diet sprite type drink.

If you need frosting, there's also a recipe for Cool Whip recipe. You mix one cup fat-free milk, 1/4 cup powdered sugar, and 1 small box sugar-free powdered pudding mix. After it combines, you add it to an 8-ounce container of thawed Cool Whip free. You can use any pudding flavor. I love love love :lovestruc using a chocolate one on top of my devil's food cupcake but for some people this could be too much chocolate. :confused3

I discovered this dessert on WW but it has become my favorite non-diet dessert as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter