WWYD? Sunshine Rewards Cash Out

GOOFY4DONALD

DH finished his plate at 50's Prime Time. They wer
I have a quick WWYD. I miscalulated when my funds from SR were supposed to leave pending status. They are now available. I leave in 30 days..do you think I will have enough time to get a WDW gift card? WWYD? I can cash out and hope it makes it or I can cash out and use it for Christmas.
TIA

Moving to the Disney Rewards Board.

I would cash out and take the chance since you state that you can use the card for Christmas if it does not arrive in time.

Hopefully someone who redeems often can give you an idea of how long it takes to get a Disney GC once you request one.

It has always taken me 5 or 6 weeks to receive a disney gift card through SR

That is my biggest issue with SR vs. QR. When I cash out for a Disney GC at QR, I have it in a week. When I use Paypal at QR, I have it in 48 hours. I just don't like the delays at SR - it makes it difficult to plan cashouts prior to vacation.

That is my biggest issue with SR vs. QR. When I cash out for a Disney GC at QR, I have it in a week. When I use Paypal at QR, I have it in 48 hours. I just don't like the delays at SR - it makes it difficult to plan cashouts prior to vacation.
Thanks everyone. I am having issues with SR as well. Up until they got big they has some of the best service around. Now we wait a month while oiur shopping credits are in pending then another 6 weeks after that to get the rewards. I do like QR but I had the worst luck getting my surveys to credit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter