Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Not at all! A big thank you to everyone who has contributed to it so far! We have enjoyed the contents.

:/ I have been a member/ lurker since 2007 and don't have 10 posts!!!
But we are going back to Disney!!!
Could I get in line for :
October 21- October 28, 2016?

Also, how does it work if you do not stay the entire time?
We have the condo reserved through RCI for the entire week; but have not decided if we are staying the entire time.
Does bell service hold it a couple of days?
(forgive me; as I just read the first post; and skimmed the most recent page)

Also, how does it work if you do not stay the entire time?
We have the condo reserved through RCI for the entire week; but have not decided if we are staying the entire time.
Does bell service hold it a couple of days?
(forgive me; as I just read the first post; and skimmed the most recent page)

Yep, bell services is where you pick up and drop off. It doesn't matter what day of the week you're picking up and dropping off, just make sure you get it back before the next folks on the list are due in. You'll see that a lot of folks are coming and going on days other than weekends. Easy as pie. There are also stints where bell services will hold it for more than just a couple days - it could be weeks between DISers using the bin! The luggage guys were totally cool about it in October and knew exactly what I was looking for. :thumbsup2

thank you.
Also, (i probably missed this some where) but I have made my 10 posts; but I still cannot PM Chelley00 and I found another board that said "Once the 10 post level has been reached it typically takes the system 30-60 minutes to recognize it and allow conversations."

thank you.
Also, (i probably missed this some where) but I have made my 10 posts; but I still cannot PM Chelley00 and I found another board that said "Once the 10 post level has been reached it typically takes the system 30-60 minutes to recognize it and allow conversations."

Just PM me the info required from the first post when you can and I'll get you on the list if there's a spot.

Have fun! When you're done, can you post a photo of the bin contents so the next user knows what's available?

Or just message the photo to the next person? that would be super helpful!

I'm already gone and didn't take a pic. Personally for me I love the idea of being surprised. We enjoyed the "reveal" so much as a family. If the person after me wants to know I'd happily tell her what's in it.

Hi - I have sent a PM to for 4/30 - 5/7. Please let me know if I have done something incorrectly or if more info is needed.

Thanks!

We just booked our first trip to Bonnet Creek! So excited!!

I don't have enough posts to PM you quite yet... so per your guidelines, I'm making a post with my request to reserve a bin if one's still available for our stay, 04/18 - 04/25. Thank you :)

We are signed up for the bin after you on the 25th. I sent you a PM with my name. Thanks! Have a fantastic time! This will be our first trip to Bonnet Creek as well.

I'm excited to participate in this next April/May. We have definitely thrown away our unused things in the past. I look forward to contributing to the bin and keeping it going!

Hi Brios! We will have the bin before you so I sent you a PM with my name, if you can respond back with yours that would be wonderful. Thanks!

There are only 2 bins? I'm heading down next week and will probably have to buy some things that would be found in a bin, how do I go about creating a 3rd?

There are only 2 bins? I'm heading down next week and will probably have to buy some things that would be found in a bin, how do I go about creating a 3rd?

We had a third bin at one point but there really wasn't enough interest to keep it from having long time periods when it wasn't used.

@Tigerlily125 , we've got the TEAL bin for you!

Thought a list might be helpful:

The current contents of the bin:
cooking spray

True Lemon packets (which flavor water)

MAC N CHEESE - 7 microwavable mac'n cheese cups

TACO SHELLS - one Taco Dinner Kit plus one box of taco shells

PONCHOS 4-5 disposable ponchos still in their wrappers; 1 thick poncho (something pink and princess-y)

SPRAY MISTER bottle (water bottle with fan and spray nozzle)

COOLER BAGS - one big one little

DISH TABS - oxyclean and cascade brand pods

LAUNDRY - lots of the individual packs folks have been saving over time from the resort - all Country Save brand. Plus one partially used "off brand" small bottle.

COFFEE - lots of individual packs that folks have been saving over time; regular and decaf plus some sugar packs and some splenda packs

SUNSCREEN - 3-5 partially used bottles some spray, some lotion

SALT - full sized canister

SALT AND PEPPER - regular sized shakers and a tiny travel size

Pool toy - water shooter type

PLASTIC STORAGE - gladware type big ones (deep rectagles) and medium ones (flat, shallow squares)

KLEENEX - small travel pack

WET NAPS - just a couple

TEA - maybe lipton green tea? not sure.

VANILLA SANDWICH COOKIES - Aldi Brand (they're good)

PEANUT BUTTER CRACKERS - Aldi Brand

POPTARTS - maybe 5 packs (so 10 total) probably all chocolate, maybe some strawberry

Last edited:
Hi - I have sent a PM to for 4/30 - 5/7. Please let me know if I have done something incorrectly or if more info is needed.

Thanks!
I see you under the purple bin. Go to the first post on this thread and you will see your name under 4/30-5/7

If you make a third bin, Inwould love to grab it when we go 4/30-5/3! I was just thinking it would be nice to give our left over things to someone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter