Wyndham by Request

I'll let you know in a couple of weeks. I have ressies for two rooms at the Wyndham Baltimore Inner Harbor for Dec. 2

We stayed there in sept and they were not met. i didn't get anything.
Mrsmom

Stayed in San Diego in Wyndham Emerald Plaza in July.
None of my requests were honored, and the hotel was empty. I also booked my ressie thru their web site, which included free breakfast. They tried to charge me for the breakfast- told me it wasn't in my ressie. Luckily I had a printed up ressie confirmation , but I had to talk to the manager.

Was disappointed.:rolleyes:

Just got back from the Wyndham Baltimore. Wyndham by Request worked pretty good. I met our by Request manager when I checked in. She brought our amenities,as she put it, to our room personally. Bottled water,beer,cheese and crackers, and fruit. And it's all free.

Used our WBR membership at Downtown Disney property. We used Priceline and were quite pleased that the WBR amenities were in our room PLUS we were upgraded to a mini suite with a wet bar, small fridge, two rooms and walk out patio that was very near and viwed pool. I thought we were quite lucky and even more pleased with the service!

Good for you! Maybe they finally got their act together!! I was originally part of a test market for them, and then when I finally got the chance to use them, they didn't follow thru- could've been the individual hotel:rolleyes:

Hopefully they have all the kinks out, cuz it looked like a good idea.

Just got back from 4 days at Wyndham at DTD, was assured by email that our ByRequest number was linked to our reservation. All we got was a dirty bathroom and an attitude about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter