X Factor Live Shows

wow that was fab! was playing catch up as we started late as we went out and sky+ it, so was avoiding reading the status updates on Facebook :lmao:
Alex was fab, i liked JLS too
Dermy was the best though, he's from my home town :goodvibes

Alex has been one of my faves most of the way through, but she's bugged me since she's won. And now I'm not religious, but is there any need for her to use God's/Jesus' names so many times...it's quite annoying! :sad2:

:goodvibes Ive only just caught up as I was out last night, I thought it was a brilliant show and Beyonce and Alex duet was the hightlight for me, absolulty outstanding:goodvibes :goodvibes Great show, Great result:thumbsup2

I wish that JLS had of won, I liked Alex but I think that she will just turn into another Leona Lewis.
I really hope that someone signs JLS as I think there is a gap in the market for them. :) Plus Aston's really cute! ha ha

Obviously I havent managed to watch it, (I think I may watch the final online when I get home) but I am glad Alex won. :thumbsup2

I wish that JLS had of won, I liked Alex but I think that she will just turn into another Leona Lewis.
I really hope that someone signs JLS as I think there is a gap in the market for them. :) Plus Aston's really cute! ha ha

Completley agree with all that you say :thumbsup2 .Yes Aston is very cute,but not as cute as Louis ;) :lmao: .x.

On the Xtra Factor last night they could announce the winners of each of the 10 shows

JLS - won 1

Diana - won 1

Alexandra won 2 inc the final

and Owen (sp!!) won 6

Go figure that ;)

On the Xtra Factor last night they could announce the winners of each of the 10 shows

JLS - won 1

Diana - won 1

and Owen (sp!!) won 6

Go figure that ;)

The Eoghan wins would have been my grandma!! She was voting for him! :scared1:

JLS - won 1

Diana - won 1

and Owen (sp!!) won 6

Go figure that ;)

Reminds me of the Gareth/Will final - everyone thought that that it was Will who was the 'underdog' with Gareth being favourite at the bookies, except that it was Will who had won most of the live shows and should have been the clear favourite. Didn't really go that way this time, but I wonder sometimes if these things are kept quiet so that someone makes a lot of money at the bookies.

Now all that's left is for me to wait for the X-Factor Live show in February - anyone else going to the show in Manchester?

:sad2: i looked at going to birmingham, decided it was too expensive !

My BF phoned to tell me we are going in February to the Aberdeen show - she has bought the tickets for my birthday which is in February - more a pressie for her me thinks :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter