Xmas Dinner?

sssteele

DIS Veteran
Last year my wife and I ate dinner on Xmas day at Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom. It was excellent, but we went in many hours before reservations so as not to get shut out of the Mk. The day after, we found out that the Yacht Club Galley served "traditional" Xmas dinner (turkey, etc.) on Xmas day, and the Crew Cup Lounge offered the same menu (overflow?) What would be the best method to find out if this is happening again this year? We own at BCV, but are staying at VWL over Xmas. We definitely want to make ressies ahead of time, or we could end up eating the traditional "Pizza Xmas Dinner" somewhere! It seems that many restaurants don't know what their Xmas day menu will be untill a few weeks before Christmas day. Any ideas or suggestions?

wegoshop on the internet delivers from any grocery store in the area. I would email them and see if they are delivering on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve and oder from them if they are. It is so nice to have leftover turket etc.

The owners of wegoshop are ablolutley wonderful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter