Yacht Club Interior Room Photos

kinggoofy

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone, we are staying at YC in August. Does anyone have pictures of the rooms.?

Are they all refurbished ? do they have flat screen tv's ?

Any recent room pictures and information would be helpful !!!

Thanks KG

The rooms aren't refurbished yet so the photos from now may not match your room in August. The refurb is scheduled to start soon. If the refurb is anything like that at the BC then the TVs will be flat screens after the refurb.

Here is one of a standard room from a couple of weeks ago:

Disney014.jpg

Yea, we arrive at WDW after 24 hours in the car and what do my kids want to do - watch TV :confused3.

Just stayed there last weekend. I'll get my pics together soon! No flat screen for us--and def. NOT refurbished.

Bumping!
We are staying at the YC Concierge - Garden View in November and I would love to see pictures of the newly refurbished rooms and some views as well! :) THANKS!!

Another bump hoping for pictures of newly-rehabbed rooms. We're going in late October. I hear the rehab will be complete by then?

We stayed in June and they were working in the top floor. We could hear some banging every once and a while if we were in our room so you may request a top floor if you want to see a newer room. Also it's pretty spread out if you haven't stayed there before and only one set of elevators that we knew of so some people had to walk a little while to reach it.

I'll be staying at the YC CL starting Aug 31st. If nobody post any by then I will sure take some detailed shots for you.

We just returned from YC yesterday. Had requested a refurbed room and we got one! Loved it! Yes, it did have the flat screen TV mounted on the wall. I'll post pictures when my DD19 can figure it out.:wizard:

We just returned from YC yesterday. Had requested a refurbed room and we got one! Loved it! Yes, it did have the flat screen TV mounted on the wall. I'll post pictures when my DD19 can figure it out.:wizard:

Oh that would be great. Whereabouts were you at YC?

Oh that would be great. Whereabouts were you at YC?

I had booked a std view and requested a refurbed room. We were upgraded to waterview :thumbsup2. We were on the 4th floor overlooking SAB and the lake. Had an awesome view of the fireworks from Illuminations from our balcony. :cheer2:

Oh wow sounds nice! We are booked for water view as well. Hope we get as great a view.

Can't wait to see your pictures.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter