yachtsman steakhouse closed?

SteelerCountry

Mouseketeer
trying to make reservation for Yachtsman Steakhouse 9/6 for 3 adults...stating it's not taking reservations........but is is in August...Refurb? I will call in the am.:scared1:

trying to make reservation for Yachtsman Steakhouse 9/6 for 3 adults...stating it's not taking reservations........but is is in August...Refurb? I will call in the am.:scared1:

Yes, I have read that the refurb starts either Aug 26th or 27th. I believe it will reopen on Sept. 14th. We have an ADR for the 25th. Nervous that they will close earlier or maybe even worse not have the full menu on that last night before closing.

thanks...found the refurb list and yeap, Yachtsman is being refurbed, lol. I guess we will have to go to Narcoosees and California Grille!! :confused3 What an inconvenience, lol. My parents will be staying @ the YC, and we do like the Yachtsman Steakhouse but Fultons, California Grille and Narcoosees and Le Cellier will have to do.

thanks...found the refurb list and yeap, Yachtsman is being refurbed, lol. I guess we will have to go to Narcoosees and California Grille!! :confused3 What an inconvenience, lol. My parents will be staying @ the YC, and we do like the Yachtsman Steakhouse but Fultons, California Grille and Narcoosees and Le Cellier will have to do.

Where can you find the refurb list?

I am going in October and concerned that Yachtsman will still be closed (as I have read somewhere that it will be closed longer) and I want to check if anything is closed before making my ADR's.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter