Yak & Yeti? Sold out or what.......

MinnieMe2669

It's Me, MemoryMakers2669
I remember years ago you couldn't make ADRs for this place, but is that still the case? Making ressies for August and can't find one for there. Getting Be Our Guest, Akurshus, etc, but nothing for there.

I've noticed that Yak and Yeti cannot accommodate large groups. Maybe it's the table sizes or space or both. Whatever the case may be, we couldn't find a single time available for our group of 7. However, put that group smaller than 4 and there were TONS of times available.

We are doing Tusker House instead. Getting the ROL package.

That must be it. Party of 7 and one of 5. Maybe I should try two parties of 6. Ugh!

With the opening of Pandora I'm sure the ADRs are getting more difficult to come by. I do agree on the capacity of seating, even with an ADR we waited 30 minutes for dinner (party of 2)-remember there are only 4 "sit-downs" in the entire park.

Get a Landry card for 25.00 which you get back your first meal and you have priority seating, you won't need a reservation there or at RFC and T-Rex. It is a great deal, we go every trip, you also get 25.00 on your card for your birthday.

Call their direct number and make a reservation. I wasn't getting anything online, called and got a table for 9 for next month.

The answer is "or what." Y&Y doesn't release all their ADRs into Disney's system.

I needed a party of 10 and couldn't get it online. Called, and the cast member said that every restaurant has a cap for making online reservations and that Y&Y is 8. We ended up doing two groups of 5; she said to just show up 10-15 minutes early and let the restaurant know to seat us together.

I needed a party of 10 and couldn't get it online. Called, and the cast member said that every restaurant has a cap for making online reservations and that Y&Y is 8. We ended up doing two groups of 5; she said to just show up 10-15 minutes early and let the restaurant know to seat us together.

Yak and Yeti isn't Disney owned. If you call their direct number, they will take a reservation for a party larger than 8.

As several have mentioned, you often can do better with Yak and Yeti by calling them directly. This is true of the other Landry restaurants that I can think of: both Rainforest Cafes, T-Rex and The Boathouse. These also have the benefit of not getting dinged by Disney if you can't make it for some reason on the day of. One other comment: I know at least The Boathouse also uses OpenTable, and that's a really easy way of making reservations.

As several have mentioned, you often can do better with Yak and Yeti by calling them directly. This is true of the other Landry restaurants that I can think of: both Rainforest Cafes, T-Rex and The Boathouse. These also have the benefit of not getting dinged by Disney if you can't make it for some reason on the day of. One other comment: I know at least The Boathouse also uses OpenTable, and that's a really easy way of making reservations.

I agree with this. I've had better luck getting Boathouse reservations on opentable and not the Disney site. And they only take your name - no credit card, so no penalty for cancelling or no-show.

Does anyone know if the M&S gift cards sold at Costco still work at Yak and Yeti? (I searched, but only found old threads about it).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter