Yak & Yeti

kslo69

Mouseketeer
I will be staying in WDW may 9-16 2011. I made all my dinner reservations today except for Yak & Yeti. The CM told me that there was no availability fo the entire week I will be there. Does this seem odd to anyone considering it is 180 days out? The CM said they may not have loaded the availabilty for that week yet. I was wondering if anyone else ran into the same problem or if anyone was able to get a res. there for that week? Any information is greatly appreciated. DH and I never ate there and were looking forward to trying it out.

I had the same problem the first few times I called. I finally got someone on the phone that told me that Yak and Yeti not yet signed up for the dining plan, and they had to unselect the dining plan in order to make the reservation. She suggested I make sure after January that they are part of the dining plan, but was sure they would be.

I had the same problem with Nine Dragons, but could make the ADR on-line at 180 days since it is not recognizing the dining plan on-line.

we are travelling to WDW on the 7th may. when i phoned to make our ADR's on monday, i was also told 'no availability'. on tuesday however, i was able to book online with plenty of time choices. try booking online. as pp said yak and yeti have yet to confirm if they are on 2011 DDP. i would make an adr now, and then cancel if they aren't on ddp

Thanks. I called back and had them unclick the dining plan and it did work! So happy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter