Yankee Candle Scent/Received thread...COMPLETED!!

Nite0wl71 said:
Just wondering if anyones online order has been shipped yet? Mine was ordered on Friday and still says "in process"

I ordered on September 2nd, and it still says "in progress." But there's a little note that says "This order will be available for tracking through UPS within 24 hours." So hopefully that means it's shipping today. :sunny:

they are incredibly slow ::yes::
I also ordered over the weekend and "still in process".

I just checked my order and it still says "In process". I ordered on the first.

We've had a casualty!

My mom received hers today from Dwayne and Katie. She got a very nice candle dish (which is A-OK) and a candle which we've unfortunately received broken. :guilty:

Thank you for everything!

What kind of candle dish???? I love the details. LOL

So, sorry the candle was broken.....that is a bummer. :(

Gymbomom said:
What kind of candle dish???? I love the details. LOL

So, sorry the candle was broken.....that is a bummer. :(

I haven't seen it yet (my mom called me) but she said it was off-white with vines (also I believe, off-white). Sounds very cute!

thewishfire said:
We've had a casualty!

My mom received hers today from Dwayne and Katie. She got a very nice candle dish (which is A-OK) and a candle which we've unfortunately received broken. :guilty:

Thank you for everything!

Oh wow I am so sorry!! I wrapped it up I thought good enough. :( I'll send another out as soon as I can get back to the store. Grrrr should have wrapped it better!

~Katie

was it sent from YC or from directly from the sender?

By the way, I did receive a package from mickeyfan2 today!!!!

Inside was:

2 - MacIntosh Apple votives (my very most favorite scent!!)
a jack o'lantern tea light holder
a leaf tea light holder (I love things with leaves on them)
a tealight package each of Autumn Leaves and Boo! (new scents for me to try)
a crocheted tea towel to hang on my fridge (love these!)
and a book of sorts. I'm not sure what it is, I've never seen one before.

Thank you Colleen for my YC package!!! :jumping1:

It was sent directly from the sender.

KT27 - I'd feel really bad making you go back to the store! It's not your fault the post office wasn't very careful with it. But she does really like it all and says Thank You!

My package is:

09/06/2006 2:23 P.M. IN TRANSIT TO FINAL DESTINATION

Forever!!!!!!!!!!! It is making a home on the UPS truck!!!!! :rolleyes1

A parade of Yankee Candles was waiting for me when I got home!!!

First out of the box were... Votives! :cheer2:
Pumpkin Pie
Blueberry Muffin
Next came a chorus line of delicious smelling ... Tarts! :Pinkbounc
Farmhouse Apple
Berry Crumble
Autumn Wreath
Gingerbread Maple
Cinnamon Vanilla
Vanilla Cupcake
Granny Smith
Country Kitchen
Peaches & Sweet Berries
Trick or Treat
Blueberry Muffin
Apple Cider
They were followed by ... Tealights! :cool1:
12 Harvest
10 Unscented
Then came the GRAND FINALE... Accessories! :love:
Cute Iron Votive Holder (looks like a tin bucket with a Jack O'Lantern cut out) and another votive candle (Trick or Treat)
Adorable Green Gourd tealight holder with lid
Beautiful Pumpkin tart warmer ( I didn't have a tart warmer! I can't wait to use it!)
Also mixed into my parade of goodies were ... EXTRAS! :dance3:
16 month 2007 Carribean Beaches calendar
two DIS green buttons with our username
Yankee Candle information sheet

Thanks a million Nancy! You really know how to make a girl's (and her DH's) day! I really felt like I'd been at a parade when a finally got to the bottom of my box! What a fantastic, wonderful surprise to come home to! :woohoo:

Janice

My order still says "in process" BUT I received the Apple Cider that I ordered for myself the same day so maybe soon!! :goodvibes

I placed my order on September 2nd and it still says in process. My DD placed her order yesterday and it shows no orders placed :confused3 ,

Will check again tomorrow and if nothing shows up, she will call customer service and find out where her order disappeared.

Okay....1) I do believe that Yankee candle will take back the broken candle. They claim to take back anything that you don't like, and I think broken fits into that catagory ;) It is worth a try.

2)Janice :yay: on the arrival of the package I sent. I hope all was intact!! I had casualties in the last one with almost everything being broken....so hope these are alright.
Glad I could send you a tart burner....I love tarts!!
Hope you and DH enjoy it all. ::yes::

3) Corey....MINE ARRIVED TODAY!! (folks .....Corey ordered on 8-26!!).
Great package....odd thing :confused3 We've been tracking it UPS.....it arrived USPS!! It appears to have been sent UPS to my post office....and then they delivered it here to the house...very odd. The box even had their address and then mine under it.

But ...the goodies :teeth: I received a small jar of spiced pumpkin (my favorite scent)
tarts in spiced cocoa, autumn wreath, sage & cinnamon, harvest
I love harvest and all the rest are new....can't wait to try them.
I also received some Farmer's Market tarts in Apple Cinnamon Berry.....they are so cute, I hate to melt them
And a Granny Smith car jar....I think DH will like this one. He hates the one I have in the car now :)

Thank you so much for the great package, Corey. It smelled so nice on opening ::yes::

I recived my candle set today from DIS:DEBI :worship:
and I got :

the boxed gift set which contained a 22 oz. jar candle with four wrapped votive candles,and two glass votive holders
all in my favorite scent pumpkin pie

I loved it I have already fired up my candles :love:

THANK YOU :thanks:

Meriweather said:
Janice :yay: on the arrival of the package I sent. I hope all was intact!! I had casualties in the last one with almost everything being broken....so hope these are alright.

Your package was in perfect condition! As a matter of fact, it was a perfect end to a perfect day! We celebrated Grandparent's Day at school (my most favorite gathering) and attended Open House at the High School (we celebrated our survival last year and recovery this year). Now I'm enjoying my very first Yankee Candle tart (Gingerbread Maple)! What a great day! :banana:

Meriweather said:
Okay....1) I do believe that Yankee candle will take back the broken candle. They claim to take back anything that you don't like, and I think broken fits into that catagory ;) It is worth a try.

2)Janice :yay: on the arrival of the package I sent. I hope all was intact!! I had casualties in the last one with almost everything being broken....so hope these are alright.

3) Corey....MINE ARRIVED TODAY!! (folks .....Corey ordered on 8-26!!).
Great package....odd thing :confused3 We've been tracking it UPS.....it arrived USPS!! It appears to have been sent UPS to my post office....and then they delivered it here to the house...very odd. The box even had their address and then mine under it.

But ...the goodies :teeth: I received a small jar of spiced pumpkin (my favorite scent)
tarts in spiced cocoa, autumn wreath, sage & cinnamon, harvest
I love harvest and all the rest are new....can't wait to try them.
I also received some Farmer's Market tarts in Apple Cinnamon Berry.....they are so cute, I hate to melt them
And a Granny Smith car jar....I think DH will like this one. He hates the one I have in the car now :)

Thank you so much for the great package, Corey. It smelled so nice on opening ::yes::

YAY!!!! I am so glad it made it to you!!! :goodvibes

Meriweather said:
tart in spiced cocoa

So did you sniff test yet?!?!

The packages sound great so far. FYI...I got my order that I placed for myself :blush: during sign ups (before I knew a new YC store had opened near us) Tuesday and today.

Right now I have a pumpkin pie tart, Farmer's Market Spiced Pumpkin, and Autumn Leaves going right now! My house smells heavenly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter