Yay!! I finally booked our trip....

cluelyss18

Mouseketeer
Now, I see people making reservation way early for restaurants. For the heck of it, I checked a few to see how they were filling up, and there are limited spaces left. Does that mean that if we don't make any reservations we wont be able to eat at any table service restaurants? I haven't been to Disney in 11 years, I have no idea where we want to eat or when we will want to eat for that matter. Now I feel like we will be unprepared! I like SEEING the place I'm going to eat first. Wow, I thought this planning thing was going to be easy and stress free. :confused:

Some restaurants fill up much quicker than others. For example, Le Cellier fills up much faster than The Grand Floridian Cafe. Your safest and best bet is to book right around 180 days before your trip to make sure you get all the restaurants and times you want.

Some restaurants fill up much quicker than others. For example, Le Cellier fills up much faster than The Grand Floridian Cafe. Your safest and best bet is to book right around 180 days before your trip to make sure you get all the restaurants and times you want.

Thanks but I just booked our trip last night for 82 days from now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter