Yay I just made it to Super Member...

1St time ever...what should I expect ladies? lol Im sooo excited! :dance3:

Congratulations! It's like a secret club, LOL! Some perks--getting to try offers before anyone else, having a password-protected area to talk about offers in the forum, getting a new set of merchants each month that you get a higher commission on, and extra paid clicks and emails sometimes. Another cool thing is getting to test features on the site. Like they tested a small messageboard type thing last month and it just didn't seem to work. So we launched the full-scale forum for them and let them try it. They loved it so much more that we made it a full-site feature.

And most of all.....extra TLC from ME!!! For what that is worth. LOL!

SM is great!!! I barely made it last quarter and this quarter made it in a breeze. See you on the "special board" on the forums next quarter!

Me too! :banana: :banana: After less that one month I made Supermember!:banana:
I am soo excited and I have had a LOT of fun doing it!:banana:

I can't wait for the next quarter so we can see all the new things!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

(when does the new quarter begin? :blush: )

:welcome: to the Lounge!

Being a SM at SR is really a great perk. Tricia always seems to find some special deals for us plus there is always the bonus of special cashouts! I think Tricia provides excellent service whether or not you are a SM but I do really enjoy being a SM!

Congrats! I have made it again for next quarter....but it does get a little harder as it goes on and you have already done many of the higher crediting offers. You have to become a little more creative I think. I haven't hit that point quite yet, but it will be tougher for me for the next quarter!

Have fun with your new "status" next quarter!!!:thumbsup2

Yay!! Welcome to the club! Being a supermember is great. Especially all the extra perks that Tricia throws in for us.

Congrats! I have made it again for next quarter....but it does get a little harder as it goes on and you have already done many of the higher crediting offers. You have to become a little more creative I think. I haven't hit that point quite yet, but it will be tougher for me for the next quarter!

Have fun with your new "status" next quarter!!!:thumbsup2

Don't forget about the daily surveys all being increased next month. That should help everyone stay SMs. :)

Don't forget about the daily surveys all being increased next month. That should help everyone stay SMs. :)

The increase will be great! But if we have already made SM for next quarter, then it is just an added plus!!!!!:)

I cant wait to be a SR.. I am only $9.73 away.. I should hopefully get to be a SR by next week .. fingers crossed...

I never seem to qualify for the daily surveys.. maybe I am to average lol

I am 25 away

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter