• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YC/BC renovation (small) updates

MineeBaby

DIS Veteran
I was looking around on the net to see if ANY pictures could be found, even just an artist drawing of what it will look like, and i came across the website of the people who are actually doing the renovatons...sorry..no pictures, but for those of you who are interested, here is some info on expected end date and cost..

From Hensel Phelps Construction website
http://www.henselphelps.com/news.htm

(5/02) The Southeast District Office continues its success with Disney. Through a competitive fee and general conditions proposal, we were selected to renovate 1200 hotel rooms at Disney's Yacht and Beach Club Resort. Preconstruction services begin immediately, with renovation starting in July and running through March 2003. The anticipated contract value will be in excess of $6 million.

just got back into town from a nice little trip...but had no computer access what-so-ever, and it was so wierd! hahah! Im glad I could have helped..im excited to see what everything is going to look like when all of the renovations are over. :) have a good one!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter