Yea, this was my 180 day mark!

Mouse's Shadow

DIS Veteran
It took me all day, but I finally got my last ADR made.

We're going to do V&A's QV room. This wasn't an option the last time we ate there. I would love to hear feedback from someone who has done this.

I got all the restaurants we wanted, but not all the times. We're a party of 11 and I had to break many of the restaurants into 2 ADRS. Most are within 5 minutes of each other. Has anyone ever had to do this before. Do you think there is any chance we'll get seated close to each other. I figure it will depend on what they have available at our time of arrival, but one can dream. :cloud9: The computers wouldn't allow booking for Oct. 2 this morning, but I was finally able to get our last ADR just now. Overall I can't complain.

DS has a G-tube and can't eat. Would there a price break for CRT? He's going regardless, but I didn't know if someone else had any experience with this.

I'm so excited!:banana:

I'm not sure of the answers to your question~ but I have a question for you. We've traveled with parties of 11 before, but that was before the online reservation system and ADRs were made by phone~ we always got one ADR for the group and it was stated we'd be at separate tables~ same time and we have always been seated next to each other.
Did you make an ADR for CRT for a party of 11 on the computer? I've played around with the online system~ and never have been able to get an ADR for a party of 11. Wondering if it's just already taken or if it won't give me an ADR. I know they have at least one big table that seats 12~ we've used it before. Wondering if I got up one morning when the system first opens if it'd offer me a time. Of course I never go through with the booking or choose a time, I just go in and see if I get a time offered. I'm worried I'll have to wait till the phone lines open to try for 2 separate tables~ and that's an hour after the online system starts taking ADRs. Curious how you booked at CRT with your party of 11.
Thanks! And good luck! I'd think if you told the CM when you arrive that you are together~ they'd try to seat you close to each other if not beside each other... they are usually very helpful if possible.

Hey Tink,

I made all my reservations on line. I had to break several of the ADRs into two reservations; one for 5 people and one for 6. I had to do this for CRT, Kona, CG & Le Cellier. I was able to make one ADR for 11 at: Boma, 50's PT, Raglan RD, Ohana, & Restaurant Marakesh. The computer system would allow me to make an ADR for 6 people, then I would go back in and make one for 5 people. It would give me a prompt that I had an existing ADR, and asked me if I wanted to cancel the existing one or keep both. Follow the prompt to keep both. I have a confirmation # for each ADR, which I printed out. I'd suggest making the ADRs for the hardest to get restaurants first.

You just have to log in with you room confirmation #. I found that process to be the most tedious.;) You shouldn't have any trouble making them online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter