Yeah just got my Disneyland AP Passport Guide!!!

MandaMom

<font color=FF3300>I am a whole 2 months younger<b
Did anyone else get it? It is so cute and I can't believe they're going to have "Golden" Mickey Ears!!! I am so excited.

I think it is neat that they made the coupons look like an actual passport and I can't wait to see all the retro stuff released and the castle decorated. :cheer2:

Mandamom

The new AP stuff was sooooo adorable! My kids both took a "passport" they loved them. I LOVE the Retro merchandise sooooo much. There are some GREAT close up pictures of the Retro stuff on micechat someone took at the resort. They are great shots~!

I got it too! :goodvibes I especially love the retro merchandise and I'm definately buying a pair of Golden Ears. :flower:

I am SO willing to bet that I won't be getting this.

They don't seem to mail anything up to Canada, even for AP holders. Heck I didn't even get my renewal mailed up here.

Just returned from DL/DCA and my passport was here waiting for us! DD got a pair of Gold ears and they are so cute :earsboy: The castle looks great - very bright! Have fun when you get there - the retro pins are cool - the hats and clothing weren't yet available. But the pins reminded me of my first visits to DL: e-ticket rides and those air bumper boats which were "outside" of the park! Enjoy your trips!

Got my Golden Ears last week! Everything is looking nice. They still have a lot of refurbishing going on though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter