Yeah, Mickey lamp is done!

3girlsfun

working to pay for vacation
DH and BIL built our lamp over the weekend! Yeah!!! It only took 1 extra trip back to Home Depot to get a replacement globe (FIL dropped and broke one)! It is so adorable! I don't have a picture of it yet, I just wanted to say thank you for such a great project, and great directions!

(PS--we originally went to Lowe's to get the pieces bc it was closer, the guy was so rude, and told us it would never work, total jerk. So, my BIL is going to make his and take it to him and show him it works! LOL! He is a smart A$$ like that!)

DH and BIL built our lamp over the weekend! Yeah!!! It only took 1 extra trip back to Home Depot to get a replacement globe (FIL dropped and broke one)! It is so adorable! I don't have a picture of it yet, I just wanted to say thank you for such a great project, and great directions!

(PS--we originally went to Lowe's to get the pieces bc it was closer, the guy was so rude, and told us it would never work, total jerk. So, my BIL is going to make his and take it to him and show him it works! LOL! He is a smart A$$ like that!)

Definitely need a picture -- I'm going to take the plunge and make a lamp one of these days. Your BIL is hilarious!

Great job. Please share a picture.

At the risk of offending someone....it does seem to me that Lowe's only hires pompous jackazzes. At least the one near me is that way. I've even submitted a complaint to corporate customer service....and THAT guy was a jerk! I take my business to HD.

Where can I find the plans or instructions for making one of these?

Go over to the main room and look for ""Tell me about the Mickey lamp post." Lots of great directions! I used CDN Cruisers.

I'll try to get a pic tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter