Years of Magical Vacations

macm525

Earning My Ears
:goodvibes :dance3: Before the year 2000, my family and I went on 2 cruises, which were just okay...nothing to brag about, but we were searching for something exciting and different. Disney far exceeded our expectations. In the year 2000, we went on our 1st Disney cruise, and since then we have cruised with Disney every year thereafter. Everything from the service to the accomodations, entertainment are absolutely amazing. The Eastern and Western Carribbean Cruises are spectabular. We cruised the Panama Canal in 2005 and will do it again in 2008. The Transatlantic Cruise...undescribable. The six days at sea were so relaxing and while we looked forward to Castaway Cay, we were sad, because the next day was Port Canaveral and we were getting off the ship.We don't travel with children anymore but continue to travel with Disney because of the outstanding service. For us it is a time of relaxation that we look forward to each year.

When we are making reservations for the following year, my husband will ask, "So where is Mickey taking us this year?" Disney Cruise Line is the only way to cruise and an excellent choice for couples only.

Mary Ann

I whole heartedly agree... 110%.... Disney Cruise Line gives us the best vacation ever! Our first cruise EVER was Disney's 2005 Panama Canal Cruise in August to "Bring the Magic Home"! We had the time of our lives! I agree that the days at sea were totally relaxing... and we had plenty of them!

We don't have children so it's me and DH, sister-in-law and brother-in-law. The "adults" in our party let me act like a kid and I had my picture taken with every character and hooped it up on the dance floor!

The three of us are surprising my DH with the new 7 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise to St. Croix which leaves next January 31st. We've added a pre-cruise night at Disney's Port Orleans - French Quarter since we didn't want the stress of an early morning flight the day of the cruise. Besides, adding a resort to our list that we haven't tried yet is great!

We can't wait to surprise my DH - we're going to have a "Pirates of the Caribbean" themed dinner party on New Year's Eve and tell him.... he needs to have at least a few weeks of the glorious anticipation that we're having!

Already told my sister-in-law how we can get through our awful Wisconsin winters.... plan, book, and enjoy a DCL cruise EVERY February!!

Who's with me on this one!?

Happy Cruising Everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter