Yellow Submarine

Kourtnie

Mouseketeer
I rented the Yellow Submarine cabana for the saturday during spring break..
Does anyone out there have pictures?
And is renting a cabana worth the expense in your opinions

Hi Kourtnie - oh good, a chance for DH to teach me how to post photos - let's see if I can get these pics of the Yellow Sub cabana to come up -
showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Well, we can't figure out how to post the pics, but the links will at least take you to the pics in my photo album here on the DIS photopost forum. We have found that renting a cabana was great on very hot days, days when we are going to be coming back and forth from the parks to the pool, days when family/friends join us and days when we are checking out and our flight isn't until later in the day. This trip, late Jan for only 2 days, there are only 4 of us, not staying club (1/2 price on the cabana) and not planning on much pool time, so we'll probably skip the expense. It's great to have a place to hang out, eat and even watch TV and visit in the evenings! :smooth:

Thanks so much! The pictures are great
Im glad we did it..we are planning on spending the day by the pool and relaxing.

its well worth the expense a litle bit of luxury already on luxury u will have a great time

Here are photos from our stay... we had a cabana every day I preferred the Stevie wonder musiquarium because of it's location out of main traffic and near the slide & hot tub.

2003-hrh-pool-2.jpg

2003-hrh-pool-4.jpg

2003-hrh-pool-5.jpg

2003-hrh-pool-7.jpg

2003-hrh-pool-6.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter