YES! I'm a Mouseketeer!!

Thats so wonderful! I'm very happy for you! party: Congradulations, and way to go!

I joined the Mouseketeer club a few days ago. :woohoo: Unfortunately, none of my friends in the world outside of the DIS 'get it', so I will share my excitement with you guys!

Yay!!! What a hoot! I hope I can get there before our trip...I'd better get posting!

Congrats!:flower1: :flower:

CONGRATULATIONS! I just earned my mouseketeer ears too. I am excited! I am computer challenged and i need help. How do I get those pictures in my slot. I want the pretty fun things too! Enjoy!

I felt like time was standing still while waiting for mine to change, so I just got rid of that! LOL...Congrats on the mouseketeer! I have been here quite awhile and still have less posts then I feel like I've posted! Maybe since I am on many forums, if I add them up I am a real chatterbox! HAHA

Congrats! Hopefully I won't be too far behind you :goodvibes

EDIT: I am a mouseketeer! :cloud9: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter