Yes, I've outgrown my pinbag. Anyone know where I can get another?

3kids4me

<font color=magenta>Besotted Pin Lover<br><font co
Hi everyone!

I bought the small pin backpack in DisneyWorld a couple of weeks ago, and have already outgrown it. I am a true addic....I mean, enthusiast...now!

Anyway, does anyone know if there is a mail order system to get a bigger one, or where I could possibly get another one? Our local Disney Store does not carry them.

Thanks for any help!!

The disney catalog is now has pin bags and you can order on line They look real nice. I think there is a code for 15% off to but can't think of it now

I think if you just type in "springtime" in the code box you will get the discount.

Charles

Go for the catalog bag. I have about 5 different bags and received the catalog bag thinking it would be as good as the large bag I got in WDW a couple of months ago. I was surprised when I got it and it's the best bag I've ever gotten. I like that the handle area is reinforced and is stiffer so that it doesn't bend. It is my favorite. I had so many pins in my last large bag, front and back pages, no one wanted to carry it. So I split them up between 2 large bags now. I won't break the one bag rule at the comtemporary when I vacation in a couple of weeks, since there are 2 of us and 2 large bags,,he he.

Sharon,
I have sent you some e-mail about a bag I have. Do you know how to get into the PM's to read it? I haven't gotten a reply. Peggie

Hi Peggie,
I do know how to get into my PMs, but I haven't received one from you. May be a glitch...will you send it again? Thanks!!

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter