Yes/No to Travel Agents?

:confused3 Sorry but never used TA all my life... I grew up seeing my mom do everything. I am a AAA member and stupid it may sound buy atleast one family members ticket with them and so we get the diamond pass parking pass... we are all AP holders. And at one point worked for an accounting firm that has some ties with TDS that we get perks from them like one time use 20% pass for dining etc. Maybe one day I will be able to use a TA when I get bored reading all the self help books for WDW or any other place we go to.

There are 8 of us going to DW. My parents, sister and I haven't been since 92 (when I was 12) and dh hasn't been since he was 6. So we have tons and tons of questions and wanted to have someone with experience to rely on.

We used Mouse Ears and we LOVE it! First off, they are paid by Disney, not by the customer. You pay them nothing. The woman we have been working with has answered every one of my 5 million emails w/in hours (even on the weekends and evening). She got all of the ADR for us, including Breakfast w/ the Princesses. That alone was worth going through her, imo. I know too many pp who had a horrible time trying to get their reservations for the Princesses.

But the reason why we are really glad we book with them: Disney announced special prices for when we'll be there and Joy (our agent) sent us a refund check for $600. That sure was nice :)

First of all, it doesn't cost any extra to use Instant Impressions! Secondly, I highly recommend Sandy with Instant Impressions! She is really awesome! And she frequents the DIS!

Plus, all kids get a free lanyard with trading pins!

Give her a look, you won't be disappointed! You can PM her here - InstImpres
Good luck!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter