Yes Peggie, I got your PINS!!!

BeautyLLM

<font color=blue>Beauty'ful!<br><font color=magent
Got there at 7:45...was number 6 in line...no trading.

Leslie

and back home already too ?!? What efficiency

7:45 and you were number 6??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Leslie.. I think you are going to be camping out there by December!

Lauri, One guy was there at something like 6:50 or so....what is he...nuts? (this coming from the person who dragged her children out of bed and got to the MK parking lot at 3 am for the Contemporary event, only to find that we were hours late!) :D

I forgot to say that I had to do this post to avoid getting chastised by Peggie for not letting her know with lightening speed last week that I got her pins! You see what us Caballeros have to go through?? Meantime..she hasn't even been online to see that I got her pins!! Humph!! :D

Leslie

My DH and DD were third in line (not sure what time they got there).

No Disco Mickey!!!!!:( What's up with that. This is the first time that our store didn't get a full shipment. (Does anyone have an extra?)

My DD was thrilled, she finally got to trade with someone in line!

Got to my TDS at 6:50am and was 2nd in line. Got everything. No PinPiggies today so everyone got what they wanted.

Relatively small and very civil crowd at our store here -- maybe 9 total before opening, including me and Lauri's mom, and we arrived at a little after 9. When we went in the CM let us know they did not receive in the Mickey Disco but had some transferred from another store. They didn't receive a lot, so they asked everyone to please limit that one to one per person.

Leslie, thank you for getting your prioirties straight this week :) by letting us ALL know you got pins for Peggie! LOL!

Yessiree, I sure learned my lesson.....:D

Leslie

It's 9:35 pm and I am finally reading the post about my pins. I can't believe it, the dumb nurse that worked on my day off fried the computer. So I had to spend the entire day without AOL.
I can't figure out how to download it on the crappy computer they gave us to replace it. I think it is Windows 78. My old computer was faster than this one.
And then after work I drove all the way over to my brothers to do his weekly shopping and pay his bills and he didn't need anything. I spent 3 hours cleaning out his garage. Like I don't have enough to do at my own house.
And of course as soon as I walked in the house the puppy had a present for me, all over the floor. Seems no one let him out today.
In about 10 minutes my son will be calling to let me know he is finished with work and I can come and drive him home.
I love my life. I can't wait for November. Peggie

P.S. THANKS LESLIE

I wish I knew people needed Disco Mickeys.
One of our stores still had a few yesterday afternoon.
But I do have one to trade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter