Yet Another Happiest Place on Earth Report Disneyland, June, 2008--Pre-trip, w/index

Excellent job with the pre-trip report Susan. In fact, it's so good I may pass trip report writing duties for next years holiday over to you. :thumbsup2
I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. Not quite as good as if I was there to look after you of course, but wonderful nonetheless.

Kev

Sigh, obviously the above was written by my good self. I which there was an automatic 'log off your meddling wife' feature built in to the Dis Boards.

Kev

I read this the day you posted, but got side-tracked by the link to Kev's trip report (which I immediately followed to re-acquaint myself with the Napa Rose experience). I've just realised that I didn't return to post a comment.

As you know, I've not yet been to DLC. However, I have your itinerary carefully filed and I shall be referring to it daily from next Monday. That way, until I can visit with you, I can at least be there in spirit.

You certainly will be there. As I'm having fun doing things and remembering those who were with me on trips past, I'll be thinking about you and Matt with me on a future trip.

Have a wonderful time Susan. Look forward to reading all about it :)

Susan,

Thank you for your trip report: sounds like you're going to have a great time.

Can I also say that you write beautifully! It's a pleasure to read such well constructed, considered prose.

Now, don't go spending too much on a present for me will you!
regards
Grumpy

Susan,

. . . Can I also say that you write beautifully! It's a pleasure to read such well constructed, considered prose.

Now, don't go spending too much on a present for me will you!
regards
Grumpy

Dear Grumpy,
I will gladly pay for such a glowing review. What would you like? Susan

Sounds great Susan,you wrote your pre-trip report so well:thumbsup2 .Can't wait to hear all about it when you return+see some pictures.x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusanEllen
Dear Grumpy,
I will gladly pay for such a glowing review. What would you like? Susan

Incriminating pictures of the Stringers and Churchills!

Then I'll be getting off lightly--I already have dozens of those.

Just realised I'd not posted on here yet - my apologies Susan.

Hope you have a superb jaunt, sounds like you have plenty of fun things planned - just remember to watch where you are walking - Kev and I will not be around to scrape you off the pavement this time:worried:

I shall be looking forward to a full report upon your return. Accompanied by photos of course - but you have my express permission to not bother with shots in restaurants:thumbsup2

And can I finish by saying that I am saddened by the blatant attempt by certain people to extract questionable photo's of your previous trip-mates - shame on you Grumpster, Susan would never give up such documents;) The rule of thumb is always to make sure one has as many "dodgy" shots of one's companions as they have of you:rotfl:

Shall be thinking of you partying away Susan:cool1: :cool1:

Incriminating pictures of the Stringers and Churchills!:lmao:
As if any such thing could exist! :scared1: I'll tell you what, though, Ron - I'll make a deal with you. One incriminating photo of us for any photo of you and Dopes. :rotfl:

Susan, I'm sure you must be de-mob happy right now. I trust you are all packed and ready to go. Wait, what am I saying? Of course you are. Have I learned nothing about you at all?

Have a wonderful, wonderful trip, my friend. And take care. :hug:

Packed and ready to report for duty, Ma'am. I'm going to Muskogee for the rest of the day and tomorrow, then back on Sunday and flying out on Monday. Going to have to do this one without the usual posse. I trust next trip West is with you. Hugs and kisses.

Susan

I may have missed you now, but wish you a wonderful trip and Im so looking forward to hearing all about it on your return. Safe travels and a wonderful time:hug: :goodvibes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter