Yet another interesting auction

megashark

The beauty of a statue is in its outward form; of
Check this one out! 1162530301.

Not the pin or the price, but the terms!

Makes me want to jump on that deal.

Did you notice the seller's screen name?

I think that explains pretty much any and all oddities in the terms.

Is this the same guy who sold soup on the Seinfeld show? If you do not follow the rules...

NO PINS FOR YOU!

But is the seller contradiction his own terms?..

it says..I CAN ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL..NO EXCEPTIONS..yet if you read the lines above where it says conditions and payments..it not only states that he takes visa, mc ,and discover..but just to the right is the online BILLPOINT payment button..which means they take that too!..they should put a little less booze in the blender next time they are typing out their item description..its full of spelling and grammatical errors too..LOL!

...and yet after all the unique conditions they have set, their feedback is quite good - so, many others who have bought seem very happy. At least they are honest about what their expectations are from the beginning! But the name should be changed - too much of a negative touch there - i think!

I received an email the other day from Paypal stating that people listing sales on Ebay were automatically having Billpoint listed as a payment form.:(

The name is a Jimmy Buffett reference. Being a true parrot head I got this right off. From the song Margaritaville... "but there's booze in the blender, and soon it will render, that frozen concoction that helps me hang on...".

Sorry, just had to jump in. On the other hand, I find the terms absurd and as a customer I wouldn't want to deal with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter