Yet another Newbie!!!!

vw4lif

Earning My Ears
I figured if I wanted to get as much information out of this great site as possible, the first thing I should do is register and introduce myself!!!

My DW, DD(7) & I just booked our first trip to WDW yesterday. My DD has no idea as it will be her Christmas present. We are planning on arriving on Dec 26th and staying through January 3rd.

I have to admit, the task of planning this trip seems overwhelming, but I am sure we will get through it with everyone's help! :yay:

:welcome:

This site has almost everything to help you plan a wonderful trip. If you have any questions just ask, everyone here will be more than happy to help you.

I figured if I wanted to get as much information out of this great site as possible, the first thing I should do is register and introduce myself!!!

My DW, DD(7) & I just booked our first trip to WDW yesterday. My DD has no idea as it will be her Christmas present. We are planning on arriving on Dec 26th and staying through January 3rd.

I have to admit, the task of planning this trip seems overwhelming, but I am sure we will get through it with everyone's help! :yay:

Well, first of all, :welcome:

Planning can be very overwhelming! We are going this December 12 - 21 and can't hardly wait!:cool1: Have you made you ADRs (advance dining reservations) yet? If, not I would probably work on that ASAP, since the week you are going is the busiest week of the year at WDW. I use the touringplans.com website to plan our trips, it is the companion website to The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. I use their crowd/best days calender to pick which days we will be in which parks, then I can choose my restaurants from there. It is $7.95 to join their website, and well worth it in my opinion. Your 180 day ADRs opened up in June, so I would call as soon as you can.:thumbsup2

Hers is a link to all of the holiday festivities that go on at WDW while you are there:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/christmas_world.htm

Hope you have a magical trip!!!:santa:

Thanks for the warm welcome. We actually started working on ADR's last night. We need to map out or days by park so that we don't miss-calculate any of the days. We did manage to get an ADR at CRT during our stay. I was quite surprised!!!! I am sure the questions will start rolling before long!

Hi!

I've been a long time lurker and have used these boards to help plan my last 3 trips. There is lots of great information here. Have fun planning! :thumbsup2

welcome.gif

WELCOME:goodvibes
great people great advice great way to spend your time....although i find it VERY addictive :worship:

Welcome to the DIS:thumbsup2

There is alot of info here which should help you have a wonderful trip....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter