Yet Another Newbie!

MeetingMickeyin2006

Well, slotted pig, they're standard issue!
Hello everyone. I just stumbled upon this board today, and man, am I glad I did. :earsboy: My husband and I have decided to make our first journey to DW in July 06. We'll be taking our then 4 year old son with us as well. This gives us 16 months to save up the money to go. :flower:

I have already started the research process so that we will be well prepared when we go. I never knew planning a trip to DW could be so stressful! LOL! I have never flown before either, so I am a little nervous about that.

Just wanted to say hello, and I look forward to making some new friends. :teeth:

:banana: Just wanted to welcome you,you'll have lots of fun here,and learn lots of stuff to help you plan your trip!
Enjoy the magic! :cheer2:

Welcome! Hope you have fun planning your trip! The folks here are so nice and helpful! :sunny:

Welcome to the Dis! I had never flown before my first trip to DW, it helped knowing that my destination was going to be DW! Made it much easier because I was going on the vacation I planned (like you) for over a year. :banana:

welcome, have been to disney 3 times now and am coming agin in nov this year can't wait - it's definately the happiest place on earth. love this site as well am new to it but have found it really helpful even though we've been before. am staying in the movies resort this year and its first time on dis property so can't wait for that

Thank you for the welcomes! We will be staying at the CBR, and I can't wait!

This site is so great! Glad I found it! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter