Yet another site is closing

Disneymom4123

Mouseketeer
This was on rhc web site:

After much consideration, I have decided to close RockHardCash. All offers will be down from the site as of July 31, and members have until August 15th to cashout.

RHC has been open for over a year, and I have really enjoyed (most) of my time on the site. With the industry the way it stands, I have decided this is no longer the direction I wish to continue to go in.

I want to go back to focusing my energy and efforts entirely on my family. My kids miss me, and hate watching me sit at the computer half the day. I miss them too, and this decision benefits my family in so many ways.

Members who cashout by August 15th will be paid during September. Advertisers are holding some payments due to the huge increase in fraud, and as I get paid, members with those valid leads which I receive payment for, will be paid as well.

It has been a fun ride, and I really appreciate the members who have supported RHC.

Thanks,

Candace

WOW, that is too bad. I made a couple bucks over there, but when this whole shake up happened I kinda thought that she would be one of the first to bolt! That stinks. I am waiting on my last cashout for $29, should have been $45 but because of that STUPID N&N Labs/Hoodia/Green Tea thing I got my credit revoked, which was a bunch of crap especially since I NEVER got the stuff!

But that is too bad, you hate to see that happen to someone. But we all have to make decisions that benefit more then just the pocketbook.

bummer. I was actually thinking of joining them. I was just going to wait a month or two see where they were at. I guess it is good I didn't put any time ino them. Too bad for them though. It is probably a hard family decision.

Unfortunately, she isn't going to be the only one. There were quite a few posts in the GPTO Alliance about Shiftcode sites that are going to be announcing that they are closing in the next month. I don't belong to any of them, so I don't know if they have all announced yet.

No. She isn't a part of the GPTO Alliance. And I haven't heard anything that would indicate she is closing.

Oh well as long as your site stays up it don't matter :goodvibes your the only site owner who actully cares to share info with us. And actully speaks to us on a friend level instead of buisness i love your site!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter