Yet another Suzykats trivia question....

Kteacher

<font color=660099>Not your average kindergarten t
Am I the only one who has trouble finding the answers to trivia#1 on the sites listed? This doesn't happen every time,but enough times that I'm starting to think I am a complete idiot. Anyone else have the same problem?

There is no user aeoluscmc on the system. This is the same as the previous 7 questions from two weeks ago. Not worth it for me, 25 more points and it's good by Suzy !!

I have the same problem! And a couple of weeks ago I answered the question with the only answer that could possibly have been right and they told me it was wrong! A lot of days I just don't bother.

I looked and looked for the answer. I think they are wasting my time. I have also shopped 4 times and not received my points for that. I also have not received my points for Trivia,Sklif or Nice Cards. I've been trying to be patient but I'm begining to get upset.

:confused:

There is a message on Suzykats saying that Jane is trying to get all the Nice cards credited now.

There is a new username up now for the trivia that is "findable". Jane apologises for the error.

I get the trivia wrong all the time too!!!!! I thought I was the only one. I don't even do it anymore unless I am really bored.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter