Yikes! Free dining requirement?

mlwear

DIS Veteran
I hope I didn't mess this up! I got my Disney confirmation by mail yesterday and it says "free dining", but...I just read on another site that you have to book 5 nights to get free dining. I only booked 4.
Also, since then I upgraded my room and the CM confirmed that I have free dining, but now I am afraid that when we check in we will be told that it is an error because we didn't book 5 nights...
Does anyone know?

Other requirements are that everyone staying in our party buy park tix and stay the same number of days, correct?

TIA to anyone that can help me.

i think it is a 3 night minimum. I only booked 4 nights and got my confirmation, and everything. I think you should be good to go

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I booked only 4 nights and have the fee dining. I've already received my confirmation papers and it has all of the information on it--free dining package. Looks like a pleasant surprise for the OP.

I have seen on all the other websites that it is a minimum of 3 nights and a maximum of 10 nights, just like a package where you pay for the dining.

My TA confirmed this for me as well!

June

Whew! I am such a neurotic worry wart.
I called and didn't directly ask "is the rule that you have to book 5 nights?" but instead asked "to review my ressie and asked, so I do have the free dining, right?" She said yes.
OK. I'm good.
Thanks all.

The requirement is 3 night minimum. I tried to add 1-2 nights free dining before our DCL and was told I couldn't do it, had to do at least 3 nights .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter