Yikes - Give Me a Chance to Mail the Check!!

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
I added 100 AKV points on the last day for current members. Actually, my guide called me on that Sunday. The contracts were dated March 7. Because of a glitch (if you take the developer point option, you must pay at least 10% down, instead of the flat $500, and my contracts required a $505 deposit - 2 contracts of 50 points each) my guide had to contact me and make sure I understood and was OK with a charge of $505 instead of $500. Fine, OK, no problem.

The FedEx box came Monday of this week, and checks for the balance are due March 22. That's next week, right? Next Thursday, if I'm not mistaken?

So WHY did I get TWO letters yesterday from Disney reminding me to make these payments? One of those "If your payment has crossed in the mail, please disregard" ones.

Come on, people, I'm not feeling the love here. Give me a chance to write a check and take it to the Post Office, OK? I promise I'm good for it....

Anyone else get a letter like this????

I added 100 AKV points on the last day for current members. Actually, my guide called me on that Sunday. The contracts were dated March 7. Because of a glitch (if you take the developer point option, you must pay at least 10% down, instead of the flat $500, and my contracts required a $505 deposit - 2 contracts of 50 points each) my guide had to contact me and make sure I understood and was OK with a charge of $505 instead of $500. Fine, OK, no problem.

The FedEx box came Monday of this week, and checks for the balance are due March 22. That's next week, right? Next Thursday, if I'm not mistaken?

So WHY did I get TWO letters yesterday from Disney reminding me to make these payments? One of those "If your payment has crossed in the mail, please disregard" ones.

Come on, people, I'm not feeling the love here. Give me a chance to write a check and take it to the Post Office, OK? I promise I'm good for it....

Anyone else get a letter like this????

Yes I got those letters on both my original purchase and my add-on. I laughed at the first one because the check had already cleared my account 2 days after I received it.

They expected the money very fast from AKV purchasers. If only we could book the rooms out 11 months now!
Bobbi:goodvibes

We bought DAKV, and we got one of those letter before our box came. We got a second one on the same day the box came. The letter writing computer is very good and apparently very fast, it's just the rest of the system that gets overwhelmed.

johno

Because of a glitch (if you take the developer point option, you must pay at least 10% down, instead of the flat $500,...
I wasn't aware this was an option. I financed one of my two contracts, did NOT take developer points, but still paid 10% down.
That's fine by me as I will pay it off soon anyway, but still an interesting bit of info. :smokin:

MG

We got that letter, too. Our payment is due March 24, but our letter arrived last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter