Yipeeeee~~~~

hopelea

I love everything DISNEY!!
Oh my goodness...I am so excited. I just booked WL for Nov 15 - 20th!! I can't wait. I didn't think I would be going back so soon. I just casually mentioned to my DH that I would love to take our dd's to MVMCP. He said, "OKAY". I didn't waste a minute. But......normally we stay at PC. So, again I casually said, "It sure would be nice to stay at a deluxe just once with the girls!" He said, "YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU....BOOK IT!!!":banana:

We are not going to tell our dd's. It is going to be a surprise:woohoo:
As soon as they get out of school on the 14th we are leaving. I will have every thing packed. I will call their school on Thursday as we are walking into Epcot and tell them the girls will not be at school because they are under the weather :sick: . Well, technically, they will be UNDER the big blue sky.

I am just so excited I had to share. When will the tickets go on sale for MVMCP?? :santa:

party:

Oh my goodness...I am so excited. I just booked WL for Nov 15 - 20th!! I can't wait. I didn't think I would be going back so soon. I just casually mentioned to my DH that I would love to take our dd's to MVMCP. He said, "OKAY". I didn't waste a minute. But......normally we stay at PC. So, again I casually said, "It sure would be nice to stay at a deluxe just once with the girls!" He said, "YOU CAN'T TAKE IT WITH YOU....BOOK IT!!!":banana:

Wish my husband would be so easy going. Of course, I don't ask him, I just tell him what we're doing.

I booked my airlines tickets Friday!! To me, that's official!
I have wonderful trip~:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter