Yippee...... However, an answer is needed

we3luvdisney

<font color=blue>I admit it. I am a <font color=pu
Went to TDS this past weekend and purchased a Monorail. Told DW we can place it under the Christmas tree. DD stated she would like to have the Contemporary Hotel, which we will purchase in 10 days. On our return trip in September we will purchase Spaceship Earth. After coming home, DW indicated that she would like to install the Monorail near the ceiling of our family room.

Has anyone else done this?

I also bought the monorail and all the extra stuff to go along with it. I like the Contemporary but I really don't like the Spaceship Earth that goes with the Monorail set. The monorail doesn't go under Spaceship Earth!!!
I did have to buy some extra track because the Contemporary is a long straight track and the kit comes with alot of curved track. We have it in an oval under the tree.
Last year we had the monorail and the HO scale Miss Lilly train under the tree. No room for presents with all that stuff.
I believe it was Nat that had the monorail mounted on his walls. Nat, can you answer this question about hanging it on the walls? Peggie

Okay, is anyone else thinking "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood"?

Yep, Peggie is correct; it was Nat that had the Monorail mounted near the ceiling. I think he took it down when he painted and rearranged his room. Didn't ya, Nat? :confused:

Yes I did have it going around my room... It took me a bit to find a few of the pictures of how I did it... Here is what I could find.

new4.jpg

new6.jpg

Hope these help... :)

Oh, my God! I thought we3 were bad .......

Have you considered the 12 step program?:D

I love it!

Unfortunately, Nat's 12-step program is this --

buy pins
buy more pins
buy frames
buy more frames
buy mat board
buy more mat board
frame the pins
buy a monorail
add a room on the house
put everything on the walls
take pictures
pray that the walls don't collapse from the weight :D

We3 are laughing our _____ off!

That was way too funny!

I would hate to be the painter for that room!

Hey.. I have moved on to the advanced program... 21 steps to better pin collecting :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter