Yippee! Trip booked

NJfamily2007

Mouseketeer
I am taking my son for his 5th birthday. We plan to make it a tradition in our family. 5th birthday trip with just mom!

Zachary chose to dine at Chef Mickey's and I chose Donald's Safari breakfast. He'll have a haircut at the barber shop and choose a souvenier with some Disney bucks. We'll be staying at the All Star Sports hotel (Zach's choice)!

Our daughter will get a week home with Daddy. I'm so excited!

I am taking my son for his 5th birthday. We plan to make it a tradition in our family. 5th birthday trip with just mom!

Zachary chose to dine at Chef Mickey's and I chose Donald's Safari breakfast. He'll have a haircut at the barber shop and choose a souvenier with some Disney bucks. We'll be staying at the All Star Sports hotel (Zach's choice)!

Our daughter will get a week home with Daddy. I'm so excited!

How exciting for you guys. My DS is 12 and we still hang out together sometimes. I am very happy for you. Have a wonderful time and enjoy your alone time with Zachary!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter