Yo Ho, Yo Ho, I've got my 'Pirates' tickets

mandymouse

Bahama Mama Time !!
Woohoo !! I've just popped up to our local Odeon and bought our tickets for Pirates of the Caribbean 2 for Friday 7th at 8pm and even treated us to the Superior seats

With all this talk of Johnny Depp this morning, it got me into a Captain Jack Sparrow mood :love:

Well, if you're in a Jack Sparrow mood at least your DH will be smiling tonight ;)

How rude!

I'm trying to get them but even though Vue's website says the tickets are available - when you click it it tells me that it's not showing at that cinema? Showcase are seeling them but they charge more to begin with and then won't let me use m student discount to book online! Darned cheek!

carolfoy said:
Well, if you're in a Jack Sparrow mood at least your DH will be smiling tonight ;)
My DH would be smiling if I was in a Jack Sparrow mood as well, he'll just have to wait until the film is out!!!

carolfoy said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

He'll be smiling because I'm so much like Keira Knightly ~ well he is short sighted, and I'm in a dark room with a paper bag over my head :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

mandymouse said:

He'll be smiling because I'm so much like Keira Knightly ~ well he is short sighted, and I'm in a dark room with a paper bag over my head :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:rotfl2:
and under the same circumstances I'm a spit of Kate Moss

mandymouse said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Superior Seats...what is special about them??? :) I will have to sort out a baby sitter for this :)

mandymouse said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

How exciting! I might have to actually go to the cinema for this one :)

Persuaded some friends to go out for a 'girlie' night out before the world cup finishes.

So tix booked for Friday 7th July at 10.00 p.m.

Hi

I think the earliest I would be able to go and watch the film would be July 8th. Thats if we can get some baby sitters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter