YOAMD Gift...fake story????

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagar100

Mouseketeer
I wanted more info on this story after finding nothing but responses to how amazing it was...but after reading the last couple of pages of the thread, it seems the OP may have fabricated whatever story she posted that's brought everyone to tears.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1600044

I'm still dying to know the story, and updates to what might have happened!!!:listen:

I wanted more info on this story after finding nothing but responses to how amazing it was...but after reading the last couple of pages of the thread, it seems the OP may have fabricated whatever story she posted that's brought everyone to tears.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1600044

I'm still dying to know the story, and updates to what might have happened!!!:listen:

I'm dying to know too. I read the story when it was originally posted and thought it was such a magical experience for their family. I'd love to know how such a story was fabricated. I remember seeing pictures in the original post, so I'm not sure how that worked????

I too had found that thread right before it was locked, so I never found out anything about the story etc..

Oh well....I would be more upset not to find out the story if it were really true because I love a good inspiring tear-jerker with a happy ending! I agree the post should have been removed if it were in fact, a made-up elaborated-lie.

Its no mystery as far as I'm concerned. The OP of the other thread changed her mind about posting pictures of her children on the internet.

Some people misunderstood that.

Regardless.. even if that understanding is incorrect, that thread was closed and re-opening a closed thread is an infraction here on the DIS. This time is a warning only.

Thanks,

Knox

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter