Yoghurt on Tour - Ralph, Henri and other friends

daveyoghurt

Mouseketeer
After breakfast at the Village Inn (omelettes this morning - lovely!), we headed down to the Premium Outlets to indulge in a shared passion - shopping! Heading down on the i-ride trolley, the weather was fantastic - really warm so we promised to head back to the hotel in the afternoon to loaf around the pool.

We significantly boosted the coffers at Ralph Lauren, Lacoste, DKNY and Levi's (where I bought four pairs of Levi's for the same cost as one pair in Leeds)! It's great while you're here, but I couldn't help reflecting on 'rip-off Britain - it really drives home how much we pay over the odds. I got some shirts for work, along with t-shirts, Karen got some lovely Lacoste linen trousers and about a million other items, Matt located a rare CKY cd so that made his day, and after a drink in the food court we headed back to the Sheraton and headed for the pool.

The pool that we went to was the smallest of the three, but had the greater depth, hence most of the families were elsewhere, leaving Matt and myself to compete in the Peter Kaye 'Top Bombing' competition without offending too many of our fellow guests. We headed over to the main pool for happy hour where we sampled Michelob on draught - two-for-one! :banana:

Our evening meal was back up the i-drive to Buffalo Wild Wings where we tucked into wings, jerk chicken and wraps, accompanied by plenty of Budweiser select and margharita's - all in front of multi screens showing College Football - heaven! Our server was really friendly and helpful and we planned on leaving a sizeable tip, however when he returned our change, we were $5 short - when Karen queried this he said "I'll leave it to you to work it out?". We were a little annoyed at this, the merits of tipping have been discussed on here many a time, and to be honest, I'm not a big fan, but over here, when in Rome, but I felt it was really cheeky to just take it out of the change. We felt like leaving it at that but decided we had enjoyed his company and left the remainder of the tip - we headed off to the bar and enjoyed a few more Budweisers and watched the Florida Gators in their match on the big screen.

We decided to walk off our meal and headed off down the i-drive, we got carried away with the sights and sounds and ended up outside the convention centre (those of you that know the i-drive - that's a helluva walk, Buffalo Wild Wings is near Wet 'n' Wild)!

Returning to our room we ended the evening with some cocktails and a couple of banana flavoured cigars (yes, really)!

Loving your reports - hope I haven't missed any!

banana flavoured cigars

weird!!!
love your reports but could you put a day1/day2 bit on them please I keep rereading them and I'm going to get very confused (dumb blonde thing)
thought your waiter guy was a cheek tho' I know tipping is an accepted thing to do in the states but you're still supposed to FEEl like its a reward for hard work rather than their given dues!

enjoying your reports so far

on to the next one!

Spending money and relaxing by the pool - what a great combination. Can't believe that cheeky server already took his tip :rotfl: Some people, eh!

We realise that was a long walk, well done. Can you tell us what the cd was as we are a bit stupied (one of us too young and one too old!!!)

Susan

Enjoyed reading your report ~ Thanx for posting.

That was one big walk. We stayed right next to the convention centre this year so I can appreciate how far you walked.

Lovely report. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter