YOMD 2007 vs 2008

sukaryan

Mouseketeer
We just started sending in postcards this week for YOMD 2007. Would it be better to wait for Dec 19th and start sending them in for YOMD 2008?? Are there any dreams left for 2007?? Is it worth my time and $ to send in under the 2007 YOMD?? I would be grateful for any advice. I want some ears!!:cool1:

I'm in the same boat.... just going to start sending in postcards on Monday for yomd. I had every intention of doing it earlier... just never did it. I hope there are still plenty of prizes for 2007!!!

We just started sending in postcards this week for YOMD 2007. Would it be better to wait for Dec 19th and start sending them in for YOMD 2008?? Are there any dreams left for 2007?? Is it worth my time and $ to send in under the 2007 YOMD?? I would be grateful for any advice. I want some ears!!:cool1:

I don't know what other peoples takes are on this subject but I personally sent the last card I will send in for the 2007 contest this week. I am going to wait and send in our cards in December for the 2008 contest. Good luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter