Yoo-hoo!! We're home again!

Night-train

<font color=006666>Doomed<br><font color=660066>Kn
Arrived back home this afternoon, totally pooped!! All our flights and connections went like clockwork, our Lincoln Towncar never missed a beat and All Star Movies lived up to everything we'd read on these boards! To cap it all off, the TSA didn't interfere with any of our luggage on our return journey and all our purchases were safe and sound. The thought of collating all my notes into readable trip reports now fills me with a dread the like of which I've never experienced before so maybe I'll do like Florry and wait a few months, ok??

Welcome home John

Glad you've had a great time and I can't wait to hear all about it

mandymouse :earsgirl:

Welcome home John!

Just think of all the great memories you will re-live by doing a Trippie!!

Have I sold the idea to you yet?!

I hope everything was as perfect for you as it could have been :)

Come in lazy bones, get the trip report started!

I'm just about to post the first installment of mine!!!

Glad you're home safe and well - and that you had a fab trip. Say hi to Laura and Caitline. Christopher is missing her!!!!

;)

So glad you liked the ASMo as I'm staying there for the first time in Nov, tell us more in your trippie please :teeth:

Welcome back John!! Hurry up with the trip reports... although I have a cheek asking ... I still have not finished mine from my trip 7 months ago!! :rotfl2:

Welcome home ~ Glad you had a fantastic time.

Can't wait for the trip reports.

Welcome Home John

Sounds like you've had a great holiday. Looking forward to hearing more about it.

Welcome home John :Pinkbounc Glad you had a great holiday :cheer2: Were staying ASMO in June so please get your trippie done :teeth:

Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter