You All Are Not Going To Beleive This But......

pinhook

MR. PEACHIDENT
hello all, well you guys are not going to beleive this but i was looking through cheappins.com and well guess what i saw on the list of disney pins.... the january pom from 2000 for 13.77 a pin. you know how hard they are to get and how much they are going for on ebay. well even though its one per person, its like :eek: :eek: . i was amazed, anyway for all of you still tryiing to get that pin, i thought i would fill you in on what i saw, ttfn and i hope this helps somebody out.

Mr. Pechident
mike

Yep, Mike. Cheappins.com have added some nice pins to their stock, for great prices! What makes me feel frustrated about them is that any seller can wipe out the supply in one order.

I bought the Jan POM as a tradable. They even have some nice racks for great prices this week! I got a Test Track and Tower of Terror as keepers for my boys.

Wanda

This is the second go around for the January 2000 POM and this time there is a ONE PER PERSON Limit! If anyone is missing this pin, this is a great chance and price.

Mike,

Did I read right????? YOU WERE AT CHEAPPINS.COM??????:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Darn, I just checked and it says sold out again.... :rolleyes:
Kathi

Robyn

Do you want that pin?

Guess who loves ya, baby? :wave:

;)

I got one to trade today. Look at my wants under Humpbacks1962 & e-mail me..

Wanda :sunny:

Hey Wanda
I don't know if you meant perndwler which is RobIn, or if you got me Eeyore64 confused with RobYn-- eeyore's pal......
If you were asking me, I just wanted it as a trader, so I won't take yours :)

But thanks, who ever you were offering too... that's nice of you!
Kathi

Hehehe.. Yup, I knew there was an Eeyore somewhere.

Anyhow, if anyone wants that pin, I just got it as a trader.. E-mail me.

Wanda

Actually, it is JudithM who is really looking for this pin.

I believe she said it is the only POM from last year that she is missing.

Tried to e-mail Judith, but could not...
Anyhow, the offer is on the table for anyone who needs it.

Wanda

yes i was at cheappins.com, how do you think i stay up to date on my pin info. you guys come to me for information. so i have to stay informed somehow dont i,hehe.

Mr. Peachident
mike

Hi Everyone! I go away for a few days & come back to see my name in this thread :). Someone else sent me an email Thursday just before I left to let me know the JAn POM was available on cheappins.com. I had nver been there before, so I went, found the pin, ordered it & I have a confirmation that the pin is set aside for me. Is cheappins for real? I've never bought anything from them or done anything with them. I'll be sending my check out tomorrow. Thanks to everyone for thinking of me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter