You are going to LOVE this!!!

I don't know about Sanford but you can't get through MCO without being bombarded by Disney then there's all the road signs. It's cruel. As for Kennedy we went last summer ....... the menfolk loved it. It's probably the most boring day I've had in Florida :rotfl:

wideeyes said:
We were discussing if we should go to DL when we are in California as it will be very busy while we are there, however we decided to go for 2 days and not rush about. Just have a look at the park and maybe go on a few rides and in the evening I am going to plan a character meal and than go to dtd.

The way I see it is that it is my daughters holiday too and I'd feel mean dragging her 11 hours on a plan just to do what the adults want to do :)

Dh and I had exactly the same discussion about our trip to California in November! It's a trip for my DH's 40th so he was given the choice of where we go....he wanted to do San Francisco and Yosemite but didn't really want to drive down to LA! I said exactly the same as you - if we're expecting DD to sit for 11 hours on the plane and then travel between SF and Yosemite the least we could do is give her a couple of days at Disneyland! He was in two minds to start with but eventually saw it my way.... ;) :lmao:

We went to WDW 4 times before my DD was born and I always said that we'd HAVE to take her at some point otherwise she'd be ringing Esther as soon as she found out...... :teeth:

I agree with the others - this guy should stop being so selfish and take his DD to WDW - even if it's only one day round MK! :rolleyes:

would love to know will he cave in and have at less one day in THe World

You can have a good time by the beach, but normally it's the old traditional '2 centre holiday', including a week in Orlando, which we have done a few times and loved it.

Some people I know actually preferred the beach bit of the holiday as kid's do love to play in water - Joshua loves playing in the villa pool as much as any ride...but not to do the parks at all and to almost hide your child away from them is a bit daft.

I mean I hate Disney and Universal really just go there for Josh's sake :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter