You are so lucky

gm

DIS Veteran
I just had to say that you all are so lucky that my most favorite item is sold there called Quality Street Candy that comes in tins.

I just came back from Disney and was so happy to see a store at the Lake Beuna Vista outlet called British Tea Room?(cannot exactly remember what) but they sold mostly British goods like candy, cookies and so many bakery goods. They also had a tea room and internet cafe inside.

I was so excited looking all over for the Nestle Quality Street Tin filled with candy but alas no luck:(

I have searched all over for these but they do not sell them anywhere in the US. I think I may have to fly out there just so I can buy these lol. I live in Texas and not a store out here that sells British goods.

I hope there are others on this forum that love these too.:earseek:

gm-

I don't know where in Texas you're located, but if in the D/FW area, you might try The British Emporium in Grapevine.

It's a small shop, but they import all kinds of sweets and teas and grocery items, as well as gifts.

I'm a Texan, so I can't speak to the quality of the selection :p, but some British ex-pat friends I recommended this place to were quite pleased with it.

Hi Kathytx,

Thanks,

I live in Houston, but will give them a call to see if they do mail order:wave2:

They're quite a Christmas tradition with our family, but by Boxing Day there would only be the toffee ones left. Nestle have even started to sell boxes of single types - my favourite must be the green triangles.

Good luck in your searching.

Libby

but by Boxing Day there would only be the toffee ones left
LOL :teeth: Same in this house! We prefer Roses because there aren't as many toffees in their selection.

gm - hope you find your QS somewhere!

In our house, the toffees are the first to go :)

My favourites!! It's always the orange creams that are left!

Hi,

Thanks for all those great site. Wow the british candy store website has so many candies. I tried to order on it but it says it takes 15 days to get here and I didnt want to risk that with chocolates.

I email the British shoppe in Dallas and hopefully will hear from them soon. Their website says Mail order coming soon.

When I used to have the tins, the Toffees were the once that were leftover too.:)

Hey, GM: There's a place in The Woodlands called Goodwood's British Market. Don't know if they've got Quality Street, but I found Topic bars there a few years ago, and I can't even find Topic bars when I go to London! They are online at www.goodwoods.com.

LONDONPENGUIN----I COULD HUG YOU!!!!!!

I checked out the site and it is literally 10 minutes from my house in a shopping street called OLD TOWN SPRING( they have a street of unique stores in there like antiques, etc which are not my cup of tea so I never shopped there). I had driven by in there once but never saw this place. I am going to go tomorrow and park and look for it. It is right before Woodlands on FM 2920 and I-45 exactly about 10 minutes from my house. The best thing is that they carry it and also Triffle pudding powder which I wanted also.

I am soooo glad I posted here. I would have never known that it was so close to my house.

A BIG and I do mean A BIG "THANK YOU"

I will report back tomorrow after I shop there.::hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Hi.

Strawberry cremes are my favourite QS candy.I'm glad you've found a shop near to you.Good luck, i hope you find them.Let us know.:D

May the force be with you.

Jon

Now, how cool is that? Someone in Seattle hooked you up with a place 10 minutes from you!

Pretty amazing... :sunny:

quality street are cool. they remind me of being a kid. we had a tin every xmas. my children are a dif generation and now its heros or celebrations.

i am glad you can get them there.

love

lucy

i love the way the first link (the british emporium) had after 8 biscuits. that has tickled me.

love

lucy

GM:

You're welcome! I'm just so pleased I was able to help someone out. Hope you found what you wanted ... and more!

Teresa :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter