"You can never go home again"?

cyiland

Chris Young "DVChris"
We purchased DVC (BCV) in 2003. We loved it... but the same 2008 economic craziness that messed with so many otherst others also wreaked havoc in our lives.Our DVC membership was among the first things that had to go. Painful, but necessary.

Today, we bought in once again, with 130 points at GVC. We hope to add another 50-75 points at BCV or BWV on the next year or so. But for now, I can't tell you how happy so am that we will soon hear "Welcome home" again, and know the greeting is for us!

Welcome home! I know what's it's like we almost lost ours in 2013 but just managed to hang onto it.....it is very important to us. Glad you are members again :)

What great news! We have not been able to use ours as much as we'd like the past few years for some of the same reasons you mentioned above....we were able to keep our membership...but had to rent points several times to pay dues, etc....we are planning a trip for December 2015 for our family...can't wait! It will be so wonderful to hear those words "Welcome (Back) Home!" I used to think it sounded cheesy but now I miss it! :rotfl:

We purchased DVC (BCV) in 2003. We loved it... but the same 2008 economic craziness that messed with so many otherst others also wreaked havoc in our lives.Our DVC membership was among the first things that had to go. Painful, but necessary.

Today, we bought in once again, with 130 points at GVC. We hope to add another 50-75 points at BCV or BWV on the next year or so. But for now, I can't tell you how happy so am that we will soon hear "Welcome home" again, and know the greeting is for us!

Welcome Home!!! :welcome:GREAT for you; enjoy!:dance3:

Welcome BacK :wave: And may you have many, many happy trips to your new home.

i too was forced to sell in the late 90's. around 2007 i got back in and am now "heavy" in and don't regret it for a moment.

we do what we have to do.

I'm so happy to hear you survived the downturn and can get back to your happy! It was a tough time wasn't it?! We didn't have to sell but struggled to hang on to what we loved.

Welcome Home again!

welcome back home. i came close to having to sell in the last year but my luck improved. i would be heartbroken to not be able to come home again.
for the love of disney and dvc.:goodvibes

Welcome Home! We bought BWV in 2000 and VWL in 2002 and had to sell all in 2004. By 2008 we were back and the first thing DH did was book a DVC tour and we bought some SSR points. We've only stayed there once but had 4 DVC trips since then, headed to the next one in two months.
Daisyx3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter