You ever had a song stuck in your head?

jharrowell

Disney Phreak
I did a mega "Rock Band Beatles Edition" session during the week, and now for the last 3 days I've had Sgt Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band stuck in my head.

I wake up with it there, I go to sleep with it there, everytime my mind wanders I find myself humming it.

It's so frustrating!

Most mornings - after having the radio on for the drive to the tram stop - the last song sticks with me!! Today (although not at work) - it's Black Eye Pea 'I got a feeling' :)

Yep, happens quite often.

I just hope nobody mentions 'It's a Small World' in this thread.
Oh nuts, I just did! :thumbsup2

Kev

At WDW I had the theme tunes to Zach & Cody, & Wizards in my head thanks to DD. drove me crazy!!

I frequently find myself humming 'Spectromagic' at work.

Kev

Oh you just had to say it didn't you. That song haunts me when we are in MK and everytime I say I 'm not going in it - and everytime the kids drag me on (kicking and screaming - it must make quite a specatacle for anyone watching)
Who'd have thought someone as nice as Walt could end up being so sadistic

I'm always singing along to songs, but for some reason I always end up with a song I don't like in my head. At the moment I've got blooming Cheryl Cole's fight for this love in my head, and I hate it :rotfl2::rotfl2:

At WDW I had the theme tunes to Zach & Cody, & Wizards in my head thanks to DD. drove me crazy!!

LOL, on holiday Becky and I were constantly singing the Suite Life on Deck tune :rotfl2:

I have had any number of Lady GaGa songs whizzing round my head recently (since my daughter got the CD for Christmas). I can't help but think that a woman of my ..ehem..mature years shouldn't be singing such things out loud. :rotfl:

Right now I've got Colours of The Wind in my head after watching that Disney animation programme earlier but hey that's a good tune so I'm not complaining!:love:

Quite often with me its a musical or Disney song:confused3

Kev

I quite like that one - but if you don't like it stuck in your head then I find humming the Tiki room song will dislodge it. :lmao:

Kev

that's just evil...

mandy - can you delete the posts referring to this tune please - mentioning that song with the purpose of lodging it in people's heads should carry infractions :lmao:

It's the ring tone on my phone.

Actually one of my most moving memories of WDW was at the American pavillion at Epcot. There was an international choir perforning and at the end they got the whole audience to join in with this "There is just one moon ..." it was really lovely.

i ALWAYS have la bamba in my head. idek why. it's just always there. it's like the theme tune of my life xD
and i've had lost in stereo by all time low in my head for like 2 weeks now xD

Most mornings - after having the radio on for the drive to the tram stop - the last song sticks with me!! Today (although not at work) - it's Black Eye Pea 'I got a feeling' :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh - I read this and cant stop singing it now

I hardly ever listen to the radio or music tv so don't get pop music in my head, just annoying theme tunes to tv shows for me,(though I must admit I love Wizards:upsidedow)

Boom De Ya Da! Posted on the UK trip planning board last week. Spent two days speaking to clients and staff in the office and feeling like those "words" were going to pop uncontrollably out of my mouth with no warning! :scared1:

I wish I'd never posted this - it's back!!!!!! :lmao:

I seem to have the theme song to Balamory in my head 24/7 (drives me crazy!) and recently a song some old guy made up for an American Idol audition 'pants on the ground' was in my head for days and days...did make me giggle though :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter